- Thickness Gauges offer a quick and efficient means of inspection of thickness. Convenient grip handle, thumb trigger and spring-loaded spindle.
- This is an ideal tool for mechanical, industrial processes and laboratory use.
- Large LCD Display with 3 Digits
- Measuring Range from 0 ~ 12.7 mm (0 ~ 0.5 inch)
- High Resolution up to 0.001 mm (0.00005")
- Switchable between mm and inch
- Zero Setting
Accurate High Quality Gauge
Solid die cast and painted/coated metal handle. Chrome plated meter actuation arm. Accurate to within 5 ten thousands which is perfect for the purposes of gauging paper to set a printing press impression pressure.
Port A: RS232 Data Output Interface, Communicate with a PC via Specified Data Wire (wire is NOT included)
Port B: LR44 Battery Compartment, Easy to Replace Battery (battery included)
The flat tip is not interchangeable. The idea behind designing the gauge as it is, is to ensure that you get a precise measurement, because with the flat end, you are required to make sure the gauge is straight, plumb, level, etc. with the material you are measuring.
With Storage Box
1 x Thickness Gauge 1 x 1.5V Battery 1 x Instruction Manual
The sheet metal thickness gauge comes with a well fitted padded hard case for daily storage. The contact plates are finely grounded. That, combined with consistent spring tension, rather than thumb pressure pressing on the plates, provides accurate and repeatable results.
- Measuring Range: 0 ~ 12.7 mm (0 ~ 0.5 inch)
- Resolution: 0.001 mm (0.00005 inch)
- Response Time: ≤ 0.5 m/s
- Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 40 ℃(32 ~ 104 ℉)
- Storage Temperature: -20 ~ 70 ℃(-4 ~ 158 ℉)
- Relative Humidity: ≤ 80% R.H
- Material: Aluminum Alloy/ Iron
- Power: 1 x 1.5 V LR44 Button Cell Battery (Included)
- Item Size: approx. 130 x 93 x 25mm (5" x 3.66" x 1")
- Item Weight: approx. 226 g (7.9 oz) (battery included)