Tips of Non-Contact Voltage Tester:
- Note: Before use, please test on a known live conductor to ensure that the tester is in good working condition. This important step can protect your safety.
- For your safety, you have to carefully read the notes in the manual!
- Due to the wide measurement range (12V-1000V), there will be an alarm when there is live equipment or static electricity nearby.
- It will flash and beep when the device is close to AC voltage greater during the specified voltage range even though without touch the measured object. You can distinguish the Live and Null Wire through different frequency alarm sound and LED Indicator.
- The video in listing in reference.
|Range of AC Voltage||48V-1000V/12V-1000V|
|Frequency||50Hz / 60Hz|
|Alarm Mode||Sound and light alarm|
|Live/Null Wire Distinguish||Automatically distinguish|
|Electric Torch||White LED illumination lamp|
|Low-voltage indicator lamp||Yes|
|Power Source||2 x 1.5V AAA Batteries(included)|
|Product Size||6.1 x 0.8 x 0.8 inches|
|Security Level||CE CAT. III 1000V / CAT. IV 600V|
Live Wire Testing
Audio and Visual Alarm
The buzzer gives a quick and frequent warning when the end of the tester is near the object to be measured.
The red indicator light flashes quickly. This indicates that the line under test is a live line.
Safe and Convenient
The Voltage Pen Tester detects Voltage in a non-contact way, so do not worry about there could be any possibility of being shocked by the electricity.
Moving the NCV tip of the tester along the wire, when the voltage alert signal disappear, that is most probably the break-point.
Bright LED Flashlight
- When the circuit in your house suddenly goes wrong at night and it's dark all around, this pen with a bright LED light installed on the probe will be your most helpful friend at that time. You can quickly use it to look for the problems in the circuit. LED flashlight saves power and provide convenience.
Portable Hook Design
- Convenient and friendly design. For it's weight or overall design, this pen is as easy to carry as a regular pen. The design of the pencil holder enables you to carry the pen anywhere you want. You can take it away directly in your pocket after use, without occupying much space
Power by 2x1.5V AAA batteries (included)
-Low energy consumption/ Low battery indication/ Auto Power Off
-Please install the battery correctly and pay attention to the positive and negative electrodes. Error installation will make the voltage tester pen unable to work normally.
-1* Non-Contact AC Voltage Tester Pen
-2* 1.5V AAA batteries
-1* User's Manual