- Two solid magnet surfaces with on/off control can provide a maximum tensile force of 176lbs (176lbs tensile force requires a metal working surface/surface with a thickness of 1.2"/30mm and above)
- Flexible, sturdy, precise rotary joint, can adjust any direction and position, high stability
- Dimensions of 2 arms: lower arm 4.5"; upper arm 4"; total height 14.1 inches
- Clamping hole diameter 8.5mm (0.33"), used for conventional digital/dial indicator
- Please note: This magnetic base is compatible with digital dial indicator and metric dial indicator, NOT suit for Imperial dial indicator.
176lbs tensile force Max. requires:
1) a metal working surface;
2) the working face is flat, no depression;
3) the metal surface with a thickness of 1.2"/30mm and above.
|Weight:||2.64 lbs (1.2 kg)|
|Rally:||176 lbs (80 kg)|
|Arm Adjustment:||3 joints adjustable|
|Arm Dimension:||Lower arm 4.5 inch, Upper arm 4 inch|
|Length:||About 35 cm/14 inch|