- Wii to HDMI Converter-- It Converts Analog (Video Format) Signals to HDMI formats, Compatible with Nintendo Wii
- Supports All Wii Video Display Modes (NTSC 480i 480p, PAL 576i), This Resolution is Determined by the Output of the Wii Game Console (Signal Source), Not Your TV
- 3.5mm Audio Jack-- Extra 3.5mm Audio Jack Allows you to Connect a Speaker or Headphone. There is No Need to Worry about Disturbing Others. You colud Enjoy your Lovely Games Day and Night!
- With 3 Feet HDMI Cable-- No Power Adaptor, No Messy Cords, Steps for Usage: Press the Signal Source Button on the Remote, then Select the HDMI Interface which Wii was Connected on TV
- Tips: The Maxium Native Resolution of Wii is Analog Out 480i or 480p. The Adapter will NOT Magically Turn your Games into 720p or 1080p. It just Convert Wii 480p Video Signal to HDMI Signal, helping Your Wii Dispalys in a 720/1080p HDMI Monitor
Convert your Wii into an HDMI compatible device with this audio converter adapter
Connect Wii console to your HDTV with a single HDMI cable
Excellent audio / video quality
Supports all Wii display modes (NTSC 480i 480p, PAL 576i)
Adapter easily converts analog signals to HDMI formats
Video and audio in full digital HDMI format, no transmission loss
Works with HDMI monitor. Hassle free, plug and play as you go
No power adaptor, no messy cords--just use one HDMI cable
Wii Game Console
It is not compatible with the Wii Mini because the device only has an AV interface, but it does not have a Wii interface.