- 4 setting modes: measurement degree, pitch IN/FT, mm/M and slope percentage.
- High precision: the accuracy is ±0.1° at 0° and 90°, and the accuracy is ±0.2° at 1-89°.
- Resolution: ±0.01° at 0° and 90°, ±0.05° at any other angle.
- Sound indicator: Sound indicator in horizontal or vertical position.
- Hold function: Hold button can transfer the target value to other working areas.
- Zero function: It can be reset to zero at any time via the REF button.
- Large LCD display: A large, bright LCD display can provide day or night vision.
- Rugged and durable: Has a heavy-duty neodymium magnetic base.
- Low battery indicator.
- Battery powered 2*AAA.
- Dimension (L x W x H): 225 X 60 X 25 (mm)
- Material: Aluminum